Home at last

Ilva K.
on 7/17/04 6:57 am - NYC, NY
Hey every one I had my surgery on the tuesday, what gas pain I came home last night. doing well, going thrue the emotions, feeling but hanging in there. Thank every one for all there blessings
alli E.
on 7/17/04 7:08 am - CA
Great to hear you are doing great! I am 4 days pot op and came home yesterday! I feel great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WASHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Linda O.
on 7/17/04 2:00 pm - Sea Cliff, NY
Well I m up late again giving myself the jitters and just read your profile update, wow thank you for taking me through the surgery with you. I feel so much better. I wish you all the best in your journey. Thanks for sharing Linda
Mary D.
on 7/17/04 7:44 am - Westfield, NJ
Dear Ilva, You made it! Now be sure to drink your water SLOWLY. A hot cup of tea helped me with the gas....sipped very slowly. I had a difficult time trying to "expel" the gas....found that standing worked best....good LORD, the things we have to talk each other through. Also, walking around was helpful, and a heating pad on my stomach was soothing. Hang in there! I am 4 days post-op and doing well. We'll all get through this together! Mary Dailey New Jersey
IrishIze
on 7/17/04 9:09 am - NJ
WooHoo!! Glad everything went well for you Ilva! I hope you continue to recover quickly! Please let us know how you're doing!! Hugs, Nancy
Cheri M.
on 7/18/04 2:18 am - NJ
Hi everyone!! I am now 3 days post op. came home last night. What a rough few days, but it will get better. I am hating this liquid stuff though, I wish I could skip right over to the baby food like portions. I am always feeling hungry.. or is that gas pains.. I cant tell. I just keep on sipping my liquids. Afraid of dehyrdating.. but afraid of getting too much and getting sick. Any ideas what all this rumbling is in my belly? gas or hungry? I wish I could figure it out soon. Good luck to you all.. I hope to find some great protein recipes here. Cheri
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views