Letter to My Body....

IrishIze
on 7/17/04 4:18 am - NJ
This was originally posted by Jacqueline Lee at on the Main Message board, and with my surgery coming up on the 19th, it just made me laugh out loud!!! *********************************************** OK Body, We need to have a talk. I will address some of you individually but everyone.... please listen up.... Dear Neck, I am sure that God only intended on me having one chin, the other 2 are not necessary and will have to find other places to live. Dear Arms, I appreciate the fact that you think I should be able to fly. However these bat wings growing under you will never get me off the ground. Dear Thighs, I am know that you are close, like family, but do you have to rub together? It is not necessary to touch at all times. Dear Back, I am not planning on having a litter, so there really is no reason for you to try and grow breasts back there. Dear Feet, I know you are still there because I can walk, I will being seeing more of you soon. Dear Taste Buds, Ahhh I have loved you well, but it is time to shake it up a bit. That sweet tooth will just to have to find comfort in things besides chocolate, gummy bears, and ice cream. You may grumble, but we all will be better for it in the long run. Dear Body, Sorry it has come to this, but some of you will be smaller soon, and some will be gone altoghter (Fat, this means you). Turns out that to be healthier and live longer some drastic changes are going to be happening soon. I know there will be times that you will fight me, but please remember I am bigger than you and I will win. (Muscles, back me up here... I may not have seen you in a while, but i know you are there.) Please remember that we are in this together, I only have one of you, and you only have one of me.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views