Home From Surgery

Debra O.
on 7/16/04 12:32 pm - Chino, CA
I'm home. Cant say im feeling wonderful. I didnt sleep at all at the hospital..I had a noisy loud roomate, and she snored so very loud. Its good to be home, now if I could only find a comfortable way to rest.
melissab
on 7/16/04 12:52 pm - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
Congrats on your surgery! Glad you are at home now to get some rest!!! It just hit me that my poor roommate will feel like you because although I'm not loud/noisy, I do snore ... I'll have to get my DH to buy my roommate some flowers or a teddy bear or something from the gift shop as my peace offering (I'll wait till the first morning after I've subjected him/her ... poor thing, I pity the person I don't even know yet!) Prayers for a quick recovery, lots of healing blessed rest, and phenomenal success with your weight loss! Melissa
Mary D.
on 7/16/04 1:26 pm - Westfield, NJ
Dear Debra, Congrats on the surgery. I am 4 days post op. Sleeping in the bed was too scary for me....or I should say, getting into and out of the bed. I opted for the recliner. It was easier getting up and down. I had a private room in the hospital but didn't sleep either....too much noise from other rooms and the hallway, and just general discomfort. Rest a lot, walk a bit, tske your vitamins, and drink your liquids! The water consumption decreases fatigue. Today was my first protein shake...Extreme Smoothie brand is actually GOOD, and 35 grams of protein. Hang in there....we can all support one another! Mary Dailey
Nita A.
on 7/17/04 2:24 am - Fayetteville, NC
Debra, Welcome Back!! Get plenty of rest and fluids in! Nita P.S.Great Name!!!My mother's name is Debra spelled exactly like yours
Michele T.
on 7/17/04 3:15 am - Sarasota, FL
Well Debra WE made it!!!! Hooray for us! Glad to hear from you get some rest Michele
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views