starting to get nervous

sammyglo
on 7/16/04 2:39 pm - Hobart, IN
Mine is on monday also. We will do wonderful. Keep your spirits high. We are almost on the losing side. You are in my prayers.
Gale P.
on 7/16/04 9:33 pm - Salisbury, MD
thanks gloria......good luck to you on monday also....i'll be praying and thinking of you also. gale
Chrystoula V.
on 7/16/04 3:09 pm - Largo, FL
Hey there Gale, Everything will go smoothly for the surgery. I too am having my sugery on the 19th. I have said a few prayers for you. You will do fine and we will all have a great recovery and become huge lossers together. Chrystoula
Gale P.
on 7/16/04 9:36 pm - Salisbury, MD
thank you crystoula...what a cool name.....good luck to you monday as well......i can't believe how many of us are on the 19th.....maybe we should plan a 1 year reunion...lol keep me posted on your progress gale
PEGGY Y.
on 7/16/04 9:22 pm - LAWTON, OK
GALE, MY SURGERY IS MONDAY ALSO, SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF US WILL BE FEELING THE SAME THING TUESDAY,,IAM SOSORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE TODAY BUT DONT LET IT GET YA DOWN,,I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH WHAT YOU HAD DONE BUT I KNOWYOU WILL BE FINE, IT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL TO BE NERVOUS, MY SURGEON DIDNT REQUIRE THIS TO BE DONE PRE-OP,,,, TAKE CARE AND SEE YA ON THE LOOSING SIDE,, GOD BLESS,,,,
Gale P.
on 7/16/04 9:37 pm - Salisbury, MD
thanks to everyone who posted.......good luck to all that are also on the 19th.....i'd love to hear how you all make out.....keep me posted. gale
IrishIze
on 7/17/04 1:15 am - NJ
Hey Gale - another 19th baby here. I went for my final blood work today and it was horrible!! First off the tech was late. Then he took two stabs at it ( and I MEAN stabs... ) and sent me up to the lab. They had trouble too and ended up taking the blood out of the back of my arm just below my elbow!! The anesthesiologist told me he ordered valium for me presurgery, so I'm really glad about that! We're all going to do just fine, and before you know it, we'll be back comparing notes!! Hugs, Nancy
Nita A.
on 7/17/04 2:28 am - Fayetteville, NC
Gale, I am praying for all of you July 19th babies. May you have a safe and complications free surgery!! Take care and God is always with you, he will not give you more than you can bear!! Nita
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views