The 20th is almost here!!!!!!!

Sherry Sonson
on 7/16/04 10:56 am - Valdese, NC
Wow I can not believe my day is almost here, I have gone through so many emotions, but I am so excited I did get sick though, I got de-hydrated and had to go to the hospital an get a iv with fluids, but got to go home a few hours later. I was not getting enough liquids in from the liquid fast if you can believe that, and my vision is still blurred, but I hope it straighten out soon, the ER Doc told me to see a Eye Doc a couple weeks after the surgery though. Well anyways I am still happpppppy!! God Bless, Sherry
joycewinfrey
on 7/16/04 11:32 am - Western, WA
My date is the 20th, too, so I know how you feel!!!!! AAAAHHHHH!!!! I'm getting scared and nervous and excited and, and, and, aaahhhhh! Only 4 more days to go! Sherry, we can do it . Weekends usually go pretty quickly for me. Stay busy, get plenty of sleep drink your fluids and find something that takes up time. I am going to watch about 3 movies and read a book. That will help to make the time pass. I'm also going to paint the bedroom and clean the carpets I'm know that you are nervous, but just remember, I'm feeling the same thing as you. I hope that makes you feel better. It helps me to feel better knowing that there's someone out there that feels like I do! E-mail me back if you ever need a jolt of encouragement! Thinking about you! Joyce
Sherry Sonson
on 7/16/04 11:51 am - Valdese, NC
Thanks so much Joyce , I will be thinking of you and praying for you! You are so right I am nervous too but I am so determined to do this for me. I hated that I got sick before the surgery, but I have to shink my liver, Dr's orders but we can make it like you said for sure and you can email me too anytime Take care and God Bless, Sherry
Jennifer L.
on 7/17/04 3:47 am - Bolton, CT
RNY on 07/20/04 with
WOW! thanks for saying exactly what i am feeling. I also am having surgery on the 20th. I cnat belive that it is only a few days away! i am starting to get nervous and cant wait at the same time. it is strange feeling! I have all kinds of plans such as sunday i will be working at a Alex's lemonade stand to help fight cancer. not sure if anyone heard of those. we are hosting one from ym job so i volunteered my whole day. I figured it will keep me out of trouble. Well glad to know i am nto alone with these feelings! I will be praying for all of us and good luck guys!!! jennifer
Sandy D.
on 7/17/04 6:43 am - Mascoutah, IL
Hey There I'm on the 20th also, I was doing pretty good till I had my pre-op now this stuff is becoming real Fortunately, my husband and daughter are ssoooo sweet, but are also my voice of reason. I'm trying to stay busy and productive, but I'm so ready for Tuesday to just get here. Good luck to you on Tuesday and I'll be saying a prayer for you and your medical staff. Make sure and keep us posted on your recovery God Bless, Sandy
Maggi1121
on 7/17/04 11:01 pm - King of Prussia, PA
Hi ladies! I also am scheduled for Tuesday the 20th! It seems like I waited forever and now that it is here it seems unreal! I am very nervous, but also excited for what lies ahead! Good luck to all of you!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views