back from surgery

kristy D.
on 7/16/04 5:48 am - Farmers, CA
I had lap rny on july 14th and i'm back at home now. Everything went well. I feel really good. ( infact maybe to good ) well thank you and I will post more later.
Dj _.
on 7/16/04 6:21 am - Eden Prairie, MN
Welcome home Kristine. So glad things went well. I too am feeling really good after surgery on the 12th! Keep it up! Deb
Natalie O
on 7/16/04 9:54 am - Osseo, MN
I had my surgery July 15 and am back home also. I feel pretty good as long as I am on a pain pill. Welcome home to you guys!
DEBI
on 7/16/04 6:56 am - Indianapolis, IN
Way to go Kristine! My surgery is the 28th of July. I am so glad to see you are home so soon after the big day. Speedy recovery to you and God bless!!!!!!!!!!!
GailD
on 7/16/04 12:06 pm - Racine, WI
Hi Deborah: Just noticed your surgery date is the same as mine. Can't wait to get through it and on to a healthier life! Are you getting nervous at all? I have moments when I get anxious about it...but then I try to concentrate on how great it will be a month or so down the road. Hope you have a speedy recovery! Gail
DEBI
on 7/18/04 11:21 pm - Indianapolis, IN
Hey Gail, Just another week and 2 days and we will be waking up loosers. Keep this in mind after the surgery...the pain is as bad as you want it to be. It's like getting up everyday for the last 5 years in pain from over-worked joints. You get used to it and you go on. Just tell everyone they die if they make you laugh. The pain will be gone or nearly gone by day 3-4 so keep that in mind....all surgery hurts....so do cuts and bruises when you first get...it will be great....keep in touch!!!!!!!!!!!
LadyBug :.
on 7/16/04 8:23 am - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Kristine, Congrat's on having your surgery over with. Sending Best Wishes for a quick recovery. Jean
Great_Sphinx
on 7/16/04 10:17 am - Medina, OH
Welcome back! Like you, I had the Lap RnY and I feel wonderful! In fact, I am no longer on pain meds. w00t! ~Beth
kristy D.
on 7/16/04 3:32 pm - Farmers, CA
hEY GIRL....... YOU HAD YOUR SURGERY ON MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HAVE 2 BIRTHDAYS IN JULY NOW. 7/7/71 (BORN) 7/14/04 (SURGERY BIRTHDAY)
(deactivated member)
on 7/16/04 10:22 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Welcome back! I'm glad that everything went so well for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views