Who will help update?

IrishIze
on 7/15/04 10:54 pm - NJ
I have been keeping the list of July babies and their surgery dates as well as posting the list of people who are having surgery the next day. I am going in for my surgery on Monday, July 19th. Traci Hamann has offered to take over the list on July 19, 20, and 21, ( ) but she goes in for her surgery on the 22nd. We need someone to take over the list from the 22nd through the 24th. By the 25th (or maybe sooner) I should be able to continue until the end of the month. I'd really appreciate it if anyone could help for a few days!! Hugs, Nancy
Lu C.
on 7/16/04 1:20 am - Stockbridge, GA
NANCY, I DO ENJOY READING YOUR SURGERY POST AND WISH THAT I COULD SAY I WOULD TAKE OVER, BUT NOT SURE WHAT MY SCHEDULE IS GOING TO BE AROUND THAT TIME (CRAZY WORK SITUATION). ANYWAY SORRY THAT I AM OF NO HELP BUT I DO GIVE YOU CUDOS GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERY AND WILL BE KEEPING UP WITH YOU, COME ONE OVER TO LOSERVILLE GIRL WE ARE WAITING ON YOU! LU
Traci72
on 7/16/04 4:30 pm - Hastings, MN
I would LOVE to do it, but my date is the 21st. If there is anything else I could help with, I'd be happy to if I'm around. (we're out of town from Aug.4-20)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views