I'm outta here!

Heather M.
on 7/15/04 6:08 pm - Kirtland AFB, NM
Well, I just wanted to hop on here one last time before we leave to go to El Paso in about 5 hours. My surgery is the first one Monday morning. Congrats to all those who have gone before me and have returned to help the rest of us out. We will probably be down there until next Saturday (the 24th) as long as all goes well. I will be thinking about all of you that will be going between now and when I return and hope that your surgery's will be uneventful. I will try to post as soon as I get home. Thank you all so much for being such a wonderful support system and I hope to see you on the losing side of life. God bless. Heather
Carla S.
on 7/15/04 9:41 pm - Signal Mountain, TN
You are probably already on your way to El Paso, but wanted you to know that I wish you only the best. My surgery is the first on Monday too. (Chattanooga) God Bless you Heather. Keep in touch!! Carla Smith, Signal Mtn., TN
IrishIze
on 7/15/04 10:39 pm - NJ
Heather - I'm wishing you all the best!! I'll be having my surgery on the 19th too, so we'll be twins!! I will keep you and all of the July babies in my thoughts and prayers, and I can't wait until we're all back and comparing notes!! Hugs and Nancy
NadineM
on 7/15/04 11:51 pm - Vancouver, WA
Awww. Heather, you are probably on your way all ready. I will be right there with you girlfriend. Mine is on Monday at 7:30AM Talk to you when we return as the new "us" girls!!! Take care & God Bless Nadine
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views