surgery was suposed to be today

sammyglo
on 7/15/04 3:07 pm - Hobart, IN
My surgery was originally scheduled for today(july 15). i'm fine with that. i am now scheduled for monday, july 19. i feel my nerves and excitement rising. i have been faithful to my liquid diet for a week now and lost 10 pounds. only 77 hours until i am at the hospital. I just cannot seem to fall asleep these days. my mind is on surgery. good luck to all of you and god bless.
Queen J
on 7/15/04 3:36 pm - Troy, AL
Congratulatins Gloria on your WLS. I pray that everything goes well and that you recieve everything you want out of this WLS experience. Jaclyn
sammyglo
on 7/15/04 3:46 pm - Hobart, IN
Thank you sooo much, i find the support on this site is wonderful. you look great, by the way!!!
flowergirl810
on 7/16/04 4:28 am - Milwaukee, WI
I'm sorry they rescheduled you. I know your pain. At least you only have to wait the weekend out. I have another 2 weeks. I hope you have a very sucsessful and uneventful surgery. Denise
Deb E.
on 7/16/04 5:13 am - CA
Hi Gloria, In the overall scheme of things, an extra couple of days just gives you a little more time to make sure everything is in order. Do you have your vitamins? Liquids for after surgery? Is your bag packed for the hospital? Are there things that you can do now to make things easier for you when you get home from the hospital? Hang in there-we are all rooting for you! Try to watch some comedies-go to the movies-distract youself if you can...after all, the main thing is that your surgeon is in a great mood and at his best for YOUR SURGERY! GOD BLESS YOU!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views