I am Set!!!

Kathy E.
on 7/15/04 2:07 pm - Bellflower, MO
I did all the final stuff today. I am all scheduled and I have to be at the hospital around 5:30 a.m. Ugh! so early!!!! I can't wait. I have trouble sleeping now. I want to stay up and get stuff done. I have laundry and house cleaning to do so I don't have to when I get home. My how time flies. I know I need the sleep and rest , but my mind is to to busy. Well I wish everyone that is having surgery good luck with all their tests and schedules. Keep the faith and it is meant to be!!!
sammyglo
on 7/15/04 3:15 pm - Hobart, IN
I feel the same way as you do. i have to be at the hospital at 5 am on july 19. EARLY!!! I'm glad it is early though. i know i wont be able to sleep any way, so the earlier the better. i too, have found that sleeping is difficult. i go to bed at night with the thoughts of how tired i am then i just sit and think about the surgery and excitement takes over. i was up until 4 am a few nights ago. it stinks. good luck to you!!!
IrishIze
on 7/15/04 10:43 pm - NJ
Another July 19th baby here. I have to be at the hospital at 7 AM, my surgery is scheduled for 8:30 AM. I can't wait until the hospital part is over. I'm not a big fan of hospitals, but I'm going to do my best to get up and walk and use the pain meds they prescribe. Before you know it, we'll all be back here comparing notes!! Hugs, Nancy
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/16/04 2:40 am - MD
yeah mines early too... i have to be there @ 5;45am...but im glad cuz i know i wont be able to sleep ....im so excited
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views