Needs some words of encouragement and prayers

Sandy D.
on 7/16/04 4:55 am - Mascoutah, IL
Thank you so much for your post, and I'm glad to hear you're doing well (Everytime someone comes through with positive results, I think it helps us pre-ops relax - if just alittle ). Fortunately today I was able to get my echo report to my surgeon and my pre-op work done so I'm all ready to go for Tuesday I'm alittle nervous but ready to start my new healthly life.
Deb E.
on 7/16/04 5:10 am - CA
Hi, I went through the same thing-the cardiologist did not send the right paperwork to the surgeon's office-I faxed a request, mailed a request, and called the cardiologist's office and they responded right away. Then I had a surgery date scheduled and the insurance company wanted the medical clearance form on letterhead, not on a prescription pad, which is what they wrote it on...so then my surgeon cancelled my surgery date and I went into the cardiologist's office and picked up the surgery approval letter. Finally, I rec'd insurance company approval, and then we were waiting for approval from my employer which is self insured. That took another month! I finally have my surgery date for July 26th. Hang in there-you will get through this like I did. It is a pain in the you know what-but all our journeys through life are filled with aggravating events so we just have to muddle on through, keeping our goal in mind! Hang in there and God bless you! Deb
Sandy D.
on 7/16/04 9:15 pm - Mascoutah, IL
Thanks for your response. Man, after hearing what you had to go through I feel like a wimp whining about my echo report . I'm glad to hear that you have a date (You've definately worked hard enough for it). Fortunately, and with the help of the folks at Referral Management I was able to get my report to my surgeon and the only thing left to do before Tuesday is bloodwork and then I'm good to go. Good luck on your surgery and I'll be saying a prayer for ya
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views