My recovery - July 6th'r

Gala G.
on 7/15/04 9:11 am - Middleton, WI
Hey crew -- how are you post op's doing???? Me..not to good. I have been struggling since I was in the hospital. I was there 2 xtra days because Ms. Bladder didn't wake up. Then she got infected and so on the story goes. Today I went in for a recheck w/my PCP...I landed my big butt (not for long I hope..hehehe) in the ER for the next 3-4 hrs w/IV fluids. 2 liters later I am home!! DON'T GET DEHYDRATED. I went threw my intakes. Man it was low. I thought I was getting more in. If you are not keeping a journal. START. Yesterday I had UNDER 25 oz!!!! I know this isnt' good. I don't plan on admitting this to my surgeon. I haven't been able to get more in. I have been so freeking sick. Just wondering how you all are doing. love, Gala
IrishIze
on 7/15/04 11:05 am - NJ
I'm sorry you're having a tough time, Gala. I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks for telling us about it - it's certainly something I'm going to try and remember to do. I'm going to buy a small notebook tomorrow and keep a journal of everything I drink and eat. Take good care of yourself. Get your rest and drink, drink, drink!!! Hugs, Nancy
Lu C.
on 7/15/04 11:14 am - Stockbridge, GA
gala, sorry to hear you are having such rough time, it is very hard to get it all in everyday. my husbad is on me all the time, but keep pushing the liquids, you do not want to go back in the hospital. everyday will hopefully get better for you . hang in there lu
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/04 1:04 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I'm sorry to hear that you had some trouble, although I am glad that it was minor compared to something that would have kept you in the hospital for months. The liquid intake thing is SOOO important, and SOOO hard to do. I have yet to reach 64oz, but I am getting close! I hope you feel better soon...
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views