Officially A Loser!!

Tonia F.
on 7/15/04 7:14 am - Red Springs, NC
I'm home from having surgery on Tuesday. I can't believe it has finally happened. It become a dream for so long and now it is reality. Good Luck to the all the July babies. Love, Tonia
Alli G.
on 7/15/04 7:26 am - Troy, NY
Tonia, I am so happy for you, glad you are doing well!! Life is good, isn't it! Best wishes for great success!! -Allison
jcordell
on 7/15/04 8:13 am - TX
Tonia, You GO GIRL!!!!!! I'm glad to hear you're home!!! May God continue to bless you on your journey!!! Keep smiling and keep the faith!!!
IrishIze
on 7/15/04 12:34 pm - NJ
Welcome home, Tonia!! It sounds like you are doing well, so I will pray that all continues to go smoothly for you!! Please continue to let us know how you're doing! Hugs, Nancy
(deactivated member)
on 7/15/04 1:04 pm - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Welcome back, loser!
Nita A.
on 7/15/04 1:57 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Tonia, I am sooo glad you came and posted your return. I have been thinking about you I got my date from the last time we talked..it's July 23rd I told my boos and she was understanding. I pray that God gives you a speedy recovery before your students show up!! God Bless and welcome back!
mrshall72
on 7/16/04 6:32 am - Mobile, AL
I am now a loser too. I had mine on 7/8 and I have lost 10 pounds. I do not see the do****il the 23rd, so I am patiently waiting full liquids. Are you having a hard time with your water. I feel as though I am constantly drinking and it is driving me nuts!!! Congrats, and welcome home! amanda Hall
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views