Take me off July"s surgery date board

Patty T.
on 7/15/04 7:10 am - Jamestown, NY
Canceled........I have explained why on the over 50's forum Patty
melissab
on 7/15/04 7:44 am - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
I'm so sorry Patty ... I don't seem to have the site figured out enough to find the over 50's forum so not sure why, but I send big (((hugs))) Melissa
Deejay
on 7/15/04 7:50 am - Sparks, NV
Oh Patty, I'm so sorry. That is so cruel. I can't believe he would do that to you just 4 days before surgery is scheduled. People make plans and that is so unfair. I'm so very sorry!!!
jcordell
on 7/15/04 8:17 am - TX
Patty, I know you're feeling frustrated right now, but please remember, everything happens for a reason! God has intervened, and He has His reasons. PLEASE, continue to focus on the positive on how life will be after you've received the tool. Your new surgery day will be here before you know it! Until then, keep smiling and keep the faith!
IrishIze
on 7/15/04 9:09 am - NJ
Oh Patty, I'm so sorry! What a disappointment... I read about the reason on the over 50's and I can't believe your surgeon did that to you. I'd have a really hard time letting him do the surgery on me after that, but I know how much work goes into it. I'll be thinking of you, Patty. Please keep in touch! Hugs, Nancy
LadyBug :.
on 7/15/04 2:49 pm - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Patty, So sorry your surgery has been moved. I fully know how you feel. My surgery was going to be on May 12th. My Doctor canceled it on May 11th. because I came down with Pneumonia. This was after being on ALL LIQUIDS for 2 weeks. I was in shock for over a week. It took me 2 1/2 mons. to get another date of July 29th. I had a Doctor who told me to go to the Hospital on a Sunday night for Surgery the next morning. Well, they prep me and took me to the surgery room. About 3 hours later another Doctor from the same clinic came and told me that my Doctor had went fishing and forgot that he had put me in for this surgery. So he did the surgery on me. Jean
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views