Getting Nervous!

Linda T.
on 7/14/04 3:28 pm - Jackson, WI
I have one full day left before surgery. I didn't have much lead-time. Probably a good thing because although I am excited about "slimming down" I am very nervous about both the surgery and the post surgery days (eating/activities/dumping/etc.) If you're into praying I would appreciate any and all prayers "offered up" especially about 8:30 a.m. on Friday. Thanks!
millie2361
on 7/14/04 11:04 pm - Bridgeport, CT
Hey Nervous!!! Welcome to the club, I'm having my surgery on the 26th and I'm getting diarrhea!!!!!(lol)can you believe isn't it exiciting it's like having your first baby!!!Well I do feel that way. In this case we are going to be reborn into a healthier,much better looking, gorgeous women. I will be praying for you at 8:29 a.m. tomorrow everything will be fine just put the hand of your surgeon into God's hand and when you wake up you are going to cry (because of pain) and of happiness for your new life. God Bless You Your friend Millie
Nita A.
on 7/15/04 12:27 am - Fayetteville, NC
Linda, I will be sure you send up a prayer for you as well. I would be nervous as well. I pray that you have a safe and complications free surgery! Linda's day is Friday!! Nita
Carla S.
on 7/15/04 1:42 am - Signal Mountain, TN
Alright Linda! You have my prayers - now I need yours. My surgery is on Monday. I know you will be preoccupied with your recovery at that time. I just stopped and said a word for you - please do the same for me!! I wish you an uneventful surgery and a painless recovery. ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU!!! God Bless! Carla Smith Signal Mtn., TN
brandnewmw30
on 7/15/04 2:46 am - MERRILLVILLE, IN
Hi Linda! We're in the same boat. I'm also having surgery in the morning and I too are very nervous. Best wishes and prayers and I'll see you on the other side.
Sandy D.
on 7/15/04 6:40 am - Mascoutah, IL
Congrats Linda, My surgery is on Tuesday so I know what you mean about nervous . I definately believe in the power of prayer and will be saying one for you and your medical staff. Relax, you'll do fine
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views