People Having Surgery tmw - 7/15

IrishIze
on 7/14/04 12:36 am - NJ
Here are the people on our list who are scheduled for surgery tomorrow, July 15. Please take a minute to wish them all well! My personal message is that I will be thinking of each and every one of you as you begin your journey tomorrow. My wishes and prayers for a successful surgery and a speedy and uncomplicated recovery for you all! Please check in with us when you can and let us know how you are doing!! Hugs and Nancy July 15 Babies! Gina (d-fl8me) - FL Christine Borke - OH Gilda M - CA Anne Boyle - TX Crystal M - CA Pat Lechtenberg - WI Leo B - IA Natalie O - MN
Maria A.
on 7/14/04 4:10 am - Chula Vista, CA
Dear Nancy, My name is Maria and I'm also haveing surgery tomarrow.I'm so scared right now .I don't know what to think,my mind is going in circles.All my prayers go out to the rest of the July babies.May the lord be with all of you guys.
IrishIze
on 7/14/04 5:57 am - NJ
My thoughts and prayers will be with you too Maria. I'm sure you will do very well, and before you know it, you'll be on the losing side!! Hang in there... take deep breaths, and imagine yourself six months down the road in a beautiful outfit and feeling healthier than you've ever felt before!! God bless!! Hugs and Nancy
Lalocaweta
on 7/14/04 11:51 am - Spicewood, TX
Can't begin to say how great it is to see my name on that list...I am counting down the minutes now and so very happy that this journey is going to begin. God bless all the other July 15th babies and all the other July surgery people. Soon we will be on the other side. (And can say "ADIOS to Lane Bryant FOREVER!)
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views