MY SURGERY DATE MOVED!!!!!

joycewinfrey
on 7/13/04 6:32 am - Western, WA
Hello July babies!!! My doctor's office just called me and asked if I wanted to move up my surgery date. It is now July 20th, instead of July 29th!!! That is one week from TODAY!!! They also said that I have to start on clear liquids tomorrow... I'll be going to an all-you-can-eat buffet tonight - for one last chow-down!!! Farewell to food !!! Hello to healthiness (and thinness )! I have so much to do before the surgery!!! My husband and I have to finish our new bedroom so that it will be ready when I get home from the hospital. I also wanted to clean my carpets, because I won't be able to do so for a while after the surgery. AAAHHHH!!! I am so scared! I feel like I did when I was expecting my first child - scared, anxious, and yet very happy! OOOHHHH... wish me well!!! Thank you July babies! You are all very helpful and I appreciate all of your support!!!
Heather M.
on 7/13/04 6:54 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
Oh Joyce, I can so relate to the fear and anxiety you must be feeling right now. Fret not for you will be fine and all will be good. Step back take a deep breath and now think you can do it! So what will your "last meal" be? I told my husband I want to go to Hooters and get the buffalo chicken wings. I choose Hooters because we have always enjoyed going there as a family, usually once a month. I love the food but must admit that when we go I always feel so self concious about how I look. I want to go there because I want to vow to myself that the next time I step foot in a Hooters I will look (and probably feel) better than any other girl in the place. Heather
joycewinfrey
on 7/13/04 7:12 am - Western, WA
You go, girl! I know that you will be looking better than any Hooters girl (and so will I!) Tonight I will be eating WHATEVER I WANT at the all-you-can-eat buffet. I will probably eat ...well, I don't know what I will eat, but I will be stuffed when I leave! Thank you for the support! I means so much to me! WE CAN DO IT!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views