Great Process

Vicki M.
on 7/13/04 12:06 am - Porterville, CA
I want thank everyone for all the positive energy. My surgery went off without a hitch. I was barely soar. So much so it made me ask the Dr "are you sure you gave me the surgery?" He though it was funny and assured me that indeed he had. I was only in the hospital 1- day. today, 6 days post op, I feel great. Like a new person. The weight is already comming off! Which is a big boost for me. I go for my post-op appointment tomorrow. hopefully he will then put me on mush. I have a rehersal and dinner this comming weekend sure hope I can still go. Thanks again to all!! Vicki
LadyBug :.
on 7/13/04 1:02 am - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Vicki, That is just AWESOME that you have no pain and you are doing so great. Keep it up . Jean
(deactivated member)
on 7/13/04 1:23 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Isn't it awesome? I feel like a different person, too. Still MO, of course, but inside my skin, I feel so ALIVE! I haven't had much pain...the gas was the worst immediately after surgery. Now, my drain is a bit annoying, and I have a slight tug with my muscles, but that should be rectified today. I am glad that you are feeling great and that you have had no pain. How much do you think you've lost in this first week? I'm guessing 11 for myself, but my husband thinks 14. Hopefully, we're both WAY off!
IrishIze
on 7/13/04 3:56 am - NJ
Congratulations Vicki! I'm so glad everything is going so well for you! I am SO looking forward to my surgery - hope it goes as well as yours and Pam's! I pray that everything continues to go well for you. Please keep coming back to let us know what to expect!! Hugs, Nancy
joycewinfrey
on 7/13/04 6:43 am - Western, WA
I am so happy for you!!! I hope my surgery goes as well as yours! It is postings like yours that are helping to calm my nerves! My surgery is on the 20th, moved up from the 29th! I'm so nervous, yet excited! Thank you for letting us know how well your surgery went! I am encouraged by you!!! Thanks again! Joyce
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views