24 hours to go

Debra O.
on 7/12/04 11:59 pm - Chino, CA
Tommorrow at this time i'll be driving to the hospital. Today I go on liquids all day. Boy im gonna be hungry tonight. But I will stay focused. Last night I had a spaghetti dinner, my last full meal, and it was yummy. I'm saying bye bye to food for a while, and hello to a new me I cant wait. Good luck to all those going into surgery today. This group is such an awesome support. I don't always post very often, but I read alot, and when I feel the urge I post. I'd just like to thank each and every one of my July baby friends, and wish you the best of luck. I dont know if I will have time tommorrow morning to make a post, so this may be it til I get home. I will definatley let you all know how I am doing when i get home though. Wish me luck ~Debra RNY 7-14-04
IrishIze
on 7/13/04 12:03 am - NJ
Debra, I will be thinking about you and praying for you tomorrow!! Today will probably be your toughest day - the waiting has got to be awful the day before. I think I'll be leaving a lot of housework to do so I am busy most of the day!! Wishing you all the best - may you have successful surgery and a speedy and uncomplicated recovery. Please check back and let us know how you are doing!! Hugs and Nancy
LadyBug :.
on 7/13/04 12:59 am - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Debra, Good Luck and Best Wishes for a great Surgery and a Quick Recovery. Will keep you in my prayers. You are so lucky to have just one day of all liquids. I have to have all liquids for two weeks before my surgery and 4 weeks afterward. Jean
jenniferwheeler
on 7/13/04 1:00 am - PA
Hi Debra, Best of luck to you...I know you will do fine..I am now a post-op pait. my surgery was last Wed. 7/7/04...Let me just give you some quick words of advice....Don't get discouraged in the hospital things will start to get much better once you are at home. I felt crappy at the hospital once I was home in my nice bed I started to feel much better! So just listen to the Dr. so you can get home as soon as you can Again best of luck to you and God bless you! Post again when you are home and feel up to it Jen
Deborah L.
on 7/13/04 4:06 am - Valley Falls, KS
Debbie, My thoughts and prayers will be with you tomorrow... I have two more weeks to wait but remember it WILL be worth it all the waiting. Debbie Loy
alli E.
on 7/13/04 4:48 am - CA
I know what you are going through -----I have less than 21 hours! I started my Liquids yesterday and BOY am I hungry! I have to start my BOWEL PREP soon! GOD help me! Please if you wanna chat IM me ---- laners949! GOOD LUCK! see you on the losing side!
SpyderS
on 7/13/04 12:52 pm - Swedesboro, NJ
Debra... I will be thinking of you in a few hours and I hope you are thinking of me, as my day is the 14th too. My surgery time is 1:00, and I have to get there at 11:00. I am sleepy, so I know I'll have a good sleep... All the best to us...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Spyder
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views