Where are the 7/6ers?

(deactivated member)
on 7/12/04 11:53 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Hellooooo...where are you guys? I was just wondering how my "colleagues" are doing. No one really seems to be posting. I hope you are all doing well! For the most part, I feel really good. I get tired in the afternoon, and sometimes take a nap. I am so sick of this clear liquid diet, but tomorrow, I move to full liquids, so HOORAY! I'm also getting my staples and drain out tomorrow, so the left side of my body will finally get to heal. I really do hope that you are all recovering without any complications or annoyances.
IrishIze
on 7/12/04 11:56 am - NJ
I'm glad you are doing so well, Pam. How is the emotional side of the surgery so far? Do you have an appetite yet? How is your pain level? Sorry for all the questions - I'm just so curious!! Hugs, Nancy
Nita A.
on 7/12/04 12:06 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Welcome Back!! I am glad that you are posting and letting us know how you are doing and I hope and pray that everyone else is feeling just as good as you are. I am sure they will be back real soon...who could forget about us huh! We are the bomb!!
Gala G.
on 7/12/04 3:26 pm - Middleton, WI
I'm here. I was able to have LAP so that was good. I posted on a few of the other boards but always forget this one. DUH. I am trying to come back here because this is where my "group" will be and we will be goin gthrew it all the same. I have no drain, no staples, no stitches. Just steri strips that had to be removed today because I have developed blisters - allergic reaction. I had a minor complication that is NOT ever talked about....Ms. Bladder didn't want to wake up. So after the cath came out..I had to be strait cathed more than a fair share of times and then the next day the foley cath had to go back in overnight and then strait cathed again...and again.. I was in the hospital 2 xtra days because of this. I am on full liquids -- and don't get to go to mushy stuff till next week -- I have pretty much been on clear liquids. Emotionally - I am struggling in a few aspects. Mainly the "quiet" when my DH had his surgery 4 weeks ago I made sure it was quiet for him and the kids were gone for at least 1/2 the day...I don't do noise well to begin with and it is only worse not feeling well. I am -11 lbs so that is good. I need to see the numbers move here in the begining. I see my dh eat imatation crab - piece and I feel really bad. He brought home chicken pieces for dinner for him and the kids....I REALLY wasn't happy then. I did take a piece w/o skin, chew it really good and then spit it out. Just made me want more and mad so I left the room. Other than that..I'm here... Gala
Lu C.
on 7/13/04 12:46 am - Stockbridge, GA
HEY PAM, I AM HERE AND DOING WELL JUST GET PISSED AT ALL THE FOOD COMERCIALS ..GOSH. LOL. FEEL PRETTY GOOD I JUST THINK IT WILL TAKE TIME AND I WILL BE UP AND ABOUT TO NORMAL. WELL AS NORMAL AS POSSIBLE FOR ME. GLAD TO HEAR THAT YOU ARE DOING WELL. I ALSO HAD LAP WHICH SEEMS A LITTLE EASIER, NO DRAIN THANK GOODNESS, WELL KEEP POSTING ..HANG IN THERE WE CAN DO THIS LU
Karen P.
on 7/13/04 7:41 am - Coral Springs, fl
Here I am, although this is probably the first day I'm responding to any of the messages. I HATE pureed protein. My doctor only allows clear liquids and pureed protein. IT is too gross for words. On the positive side, I am down 9 pounds (and that isn't even including the 4 that I gained while in the hospital!). So, that is good. Karen
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views