MET MY TWIN TODAY :-)

Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/12/04 11:34 am - MD
I had my pre op class today and i go tto meet my twin...she is having surgery right after me by the same doctor...we will get to walk the halls and recover and start our new journey I am sooo EXCITED and nervous
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/04 11:49 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
There was a woman who had surgery right before me with the same surgeon when I was at the hospital. We didn't walk together, but we did visit one another for a while each day. It was nice knowing that there was someone else going through what I was!
IrishIze
on 7/12/04 11:54 am - NJ
I really hope there is at least one person who is having the surgery the same day as me.....I'd love to have someone to talk to! Hugs, Nancy
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/12/04 11:44 pm - MD
Yes i hope so to for you....if you email me the name of the hospital you are going to ill try to call you ...since we will be goign through the same stuff on the same day..
Denise W.
on 7/13/04 2:15 am - MD
I am the beautiful Jessica's twin.....her surgery is at 7am and mine at 11am.....warm Dr. Singh up for me Jessica! We will be lapping the ward by the 3rd day I'm sure.
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/13/04 8:56 am - MD
YES I WILL WARM HIM UP FOR YOU I WONDER IF WE WILL BE SHARING A ROOM SINCE THEY ARE NOT PRIVATE ROOMSS..
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views