Magnestia Citrate

Katie P.
on 7/12/04 9:50 am - Orange Park, FL
Hi, Anyone have drank it before?? I just learned that I had to drink the whole bottle of it tonight, but I can mix it with sprite or 7up.. Heard it will make you feel like throwing up!! Katie~
alli E.
on 7/12/04 9:58 am - CA
It is not that bad! I have something MUCH worse! Just have some water to wa**** down or a popcicle! I have to drink the PHOSO SALINE CRAP tomorrow AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish me luck!!!
melissaross75
on 7/12/04 11:29 am - Cottage Grove, MN
Lots of luck with the Phoso-Soda CRAP!!! It was sooo hard to get down. I had to mix it with a FULL glass of water before it was diluted enough to go down. I would drink and "grrppp" (gag) but kept it down. I had to do it twice and the second time was just as bad as the first. I told my boyfriend that if I had to take this as part of the life afte surgery I would back out of the surgery. There is NO aquiring a tast for that stuff. Just a heads up Melissa - 14 hours left
tarahampton618
on 7/12/04 9:59 am - Arizona City, AZ
Hello Katie, I had to drink a whole bottle of it on Thursday of last week and I got the Lemony flavor and it tasted fine. It tasted like a Sprite, but not as sweet, more salty. It wasn't bad at all. I had to take it for a Colonoscopy. It was the other stuff that I had to drink afterward that tasted bad. Hope this helps. Tara
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views