Less than 48 hours

alli E.
on 7/12/04 9:38 am - CA
Oh my! I am very calm but I am now going through PANIC! I know thigns will be okay--- i just keep thinking about what is going to happen and being in the HOSPITAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need support please!
IrishIze
on 7/12/04 9:44 am - NJ
Alice, you're going to be just fine. It's normal to have the jitters. The worst part for me is once I get to the hospital. I'm very calm in my head, but somehow something takes over me and I feel so anxious! Try and focus on six months down the road when you are feeling better and shopping in the regular departments in the store, and finally fitting into the clothes you've always wanted to wear. Think about being able to climb a flight of stairs without feeling like you're going to pass out. Think about being able to dance, and exercise and swim!!! Those are the things I'm trying to focus on. Hang in there July sister!! We're all with you!! Hugs, Nancy
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/12/04 11:03 am - MD
Hang in there...i know how you feeel the jitters are scarry but keep focusing on the postive and the loosers bench you will be on very soon
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views