surgery rescheduled

flowergirl810
on 7/12/04 8:05 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hi, I just wanted to let people know that I'm not having my surgery tomorrow as planned. I got a call from the Dr.'s office today telling me that I'm rescheduled for the 29th of July. I just started crying. I have worked so hard to get here, now I feel like I'm back to square one. I pray that God gives me the strength to get to the 29th quickly. Hope all the lucky 13th babies have a safe and uneventful surgery. I'll be there soon. Denise
LadyBug :.
on 7/12/04 9:29 am - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Denise, Sorry your Surgery was canceled at the last min. July 29th is about 2 1/2 weeks away. And is my Surgery day too. We will walk the hall together, just in different states. My Surgery was to be on May 12th. but on May 11th. it was canceled because I came down with Pneumonia. It's been a long 2 1/2 mons. Jean
flowergirl810
on 7/13/04 2:59 am - Milwaukee, WI
Thanks Jean. I would be proud to walk with you to the "other" side. I'm so sorry for you! 2 and a half months?!?! I think I would have gone crazy! If you can do it 2 weeks should be nothing. Thanks for the encouragement! {{{{Big hugs}}}} Denise
IrishIze
on 7/12/04 9:48 am - NJ
Oh Denise, I'm so sorry for you. I can only imagine how disappointed you are. Did the doctor explain why you were rescheduled? You will have the strength to wait - you are a very strong woman, and who knows why things happen the way they do. Hang in there girl. Hugs, Nancy
flowergirl810
on 7/13/04 3:04 am - Milwaukee, WI
Hi Nancy, The Dr. Took my spot for a cancer pt. It was for a very good cause. I just couldn't stop the emotion that poured out at the time. I'm ok though. Thank you! I know you must be excited. Only a few days left for you! Good luck! Sending you many good whishes Denise
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views