Will someone take over the list??

IrishIze
on 7/12/04 5:01 am - NJ
I have been keeping the list of July babies and their surgery dates, and updating the list every day with people who have come back from their surgeries. I'm going to be going in for my surgery next Monday, July 19 and I wonder if there's anyone who can take over the list maybe next Sunday, July 18. I also put out the list of people having their surgery the next day so we can all wish them well, and it would be nice if that could be continued too. Let me know if you'd like to help keep the list going!! Thanks!! Hugs, Nancy
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/12/04 10:53 am - MD
i would but im going in the same day...hopefully someone will be able to help
Traci H.
on 7/12/04 2:53 pm - New Orleans, LA
I think I can do it. Tell me how you do it. Traci
Traci H.
on 7/12/04 2:59 pm - New Orleans, LA
duh.....I just realized that I am having surgery only 3 days after you. I would be happy to do it from the 18th to the 21st if that would help any. Let me know. Traci
IrishIze
on 7/12/04 10:46 pm - NJ
Traci, I can probably do it the 18th, but if you could do it the 19th through the 21st, maybe we can get someone to take over for a week or so. Then, hopefully I'll be able to get back on the 26th. I'll put out another request on What I do is copy the last list, and paste it into a new thread. You have to re-add the party hats to the people who have come back to say they made it through surgery ok, so you might want to make a list of those people. When I add the party hats, I just type the code in : party: by the first person, then copy and paste it down the line. I generally only update with people who add their names to that day's thread unless I see a newbie, then I add their name too. I sometimes add names and repost the list in the same thread just to keep up with it. I also cut and paste the names of people on the list who are having their surgery the next day in a separate thread. You can check out the threads to see how I do it. I really appreciate your offer to do this, and if you have any questions, please let me know. Please, if anyone can take over the list from 7/21 - 7/26 please let Traci or I know. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views