Pre-op Doc visit

Atima M.
on 7/12/04 4:29 am - St. Paul, MN
Well i Had my pre-op visit and all looks good (Thank God) I was so anxious when I got there I told them to wait a few minutes before they took my blood pressure, but even when they waited and took it later it was still high but he said it was okay. So please pray for me that my blood work comes out okay!
Cathy I.
on 7/12/04 4:48 am - Shelby Township, MI
Hi Atima, I had my pre-op testing today too. And we are sharing a surgery date. Mine is at 6:30 am next Monday. Just wanted to wish you the best. I will say a prayer for you now.
Atima M.
on 7/12/04 4:57 am - St. Paul, MN
Thank you! I wish mine was that early being that I probably wont sleep a lick the night before I have to be at the hospital @ 9am and my surgery is @ 10am. Thanks for the prayer and I will do the same for you
IrishIze
on 7/12/04 5:04 am - NJ
I had mine on Saturday, and have to go to my PCP for my final medical clearance on Wednesday. I have to be at the hospital at 7 AM and my surgery is at 8:30 AM. The anesthesiologist ordered valium for me, so I should be ok!! Won't be long now, girls!! Hugs, Nancy
Deejay
on 7/12/04 5:21 am - Sparks, NV
I had my pre-op tests today too! One week to go! They didn't do a blood gas on me thank god I've heard its terrible. Just bloodwork, chest xray and EKG. THey are so organized, I was in and out in a snap! Can't wait to talk to my surgeon tomorrow for questions and then pre-op class on Weds and I'm on my way to Monday!! soooo excited!!
IrishIze
on 7/12/04 5:58 am - NJ
Deejay - you are lucky you didn't have the blood gases test... AARRGGHH!!! Without going into too much detail, all I'll say is that I have two holes in my wrist that look like a vampire got me!! I don't have to see my surgeon pre-op - I wish I did. Are you getting nervous? Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views