Back from a long car buying weekend.

Heather M.
on 7/11/04 11:20 pm - Kirtland AFB, NM
First - Congratulations to all of you that have joined the losing side and are now back to the board to help all of those that are still left. Sorry I wasn't around to tell you on you thread. Second - As soon as I get a minute to go back through the old threads I will and help anyone that I can. You never know who may hold the answer to a question. Last - I can't believe we leave this Friday to go to El Paso for the surgery and we decide to buy a new car. I must say I'm thrilled. We got a new Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. We use to have a '95 Ford Explorer Sport (2 door) with 135,000 miles on it. I'm pretty sure that it was fixin' to dye. Now I can drive to and from El Paso in style. Leather seats, fully loaded it's sooooo nice. I'm also very excited that this is my first "new" car. My dh has always gotten new trucks and I've always bought used cars so this was a big thrill. Anyhoo, I just wanted to put up a quick post to say "hello" and hope everyone had a great weekend. I'd also like to remember all of those who are having surgery today and hope all goes well. Hugs, Heather
Deejay
on 7/12/04 4:12 am - Sparks, NV
Congrats on the new car!!! Thats always exciting! One more week!! woo hoo!~!
Gina F
on 7/12/04 6:50 am - Belton, TX
Wow, you will be ridin' in style! Congrats! I'm excited for you! One more week!!! Hugz, Gina
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views