Hi Everyone :)

LadyBug :.
on 7/11/04 2:25 pm - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Everyone, I've been gone for over 2 1/2 weeks on Vacation. Glad to be home and back on the site. So happy to see those who have had surgery doing so good and so many new people have joined us. Congrat's to all of you. I have my pre-op this Thur. and my Surgery on the 29th. Jean
Marjoe W.
on 7/11/04 11:07 pm - Medford, OR
Jean, I grew up in Grand Rapids!!! We moved to Oregon in 1977 so have lived here almost as long as Minnesota. My pre-op is tomorrow and surgery is Wednesday July 14th. Having a few pre-op jitters but am sure all will go well. Marjoe
on 7/12/04 1:32 am - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Marjoe, I moved to Nashwauk in 1976. Grand Rapids has changed so much since you left in 1977. Biggest change is south 169. From K-mart to the river. Downtown is almost empty. Good Luck on your Pre-Op tomorrow, mine is Thurs. And I will say a prayer for you for your surgery day. Come back soon and let us know how you are doing. Best wishes. Jean
melissab
on 7/11/04 11:25 pm - Hornell Heights, Ontario, Canada
I'm so envious that you have been on such a wonderfully long vacation!! I'm glad you had a nice break You must be so anxious for your date to come! I am on the 28th and am on pins and needles. Best of luck to you and prayers for a speedy recovery and great weight loss story postop Melissa
on 7/12/04 1:40 am - Nashwauk, MN
Hi Melissa, Thank You for the nice welcome back post. And yes, I'm so anxious for my date to get here. This is my secont date. First one was on May 12th. On May 11th. Doctor canceled it because I came down with Pneumonia I was really bummed out over that one. So this one I'm hoping will go off as planned. Congrat's on your date of July 28th. I will say some prayers for you too. Come back as soon as you can afterward and tell us how well you are doing. Jean
Nita A.
on 7/12/04 10:18 am - Fayetteville, NC
Jean, Welcome Back! I am so envious that you have been on vacation! I am also so happy to see all the people that have had surgery and are back doing well. Let us know what type of testing they give you for your pre-op I have mine on the 19th!! Good Luck to you on your journey! Nita
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views