one week to go

susan C.
on 7/11/04 8:23 am - vicksburg, MS
well it's one week for me. when i was 19 weeks out this wasn't bad. now thar its here, i'm scared! but thats okay. i've been researching this surgery for over 5 years. when i first heard of it i thought that it was a major mistake for anybody, but the more i got into researching, the better i liked it. my only complaint is that the insurance companies consider this cosmetic surgery. this is my life i'm fighting for. dr blake's nurse has been so helpful. i would recomend them to everybody. i had my last big meal last night. my husband, daughter and son0in-law took me to outback. today i'm paying for it. pray for me and i'll pray for yall
IrishIze
on 7/11/04 10:01 am - NJ
One week more for me too. I'm very calm today - wish I was going in tomorrow! Yesterday I was a basket case.... We'll get through it, and of course, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers!! Hugs, Nancy
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/11/04 10:18 am - MD
one week here too...yes i totally know how u feel .....i feel like someone has a hold on my emotions and hormones....im a wreck inside.. i just blew up at my husband and dad for no reason...i feel stupid but i just kinda got upset for no reason....i got somuch on my head its crazyyy....please tell me this is normall
Cathy I.
on 7/11/04 12:16 pm - Shelby Township, MI
One more week for me too. Tomorrow I do my pre-op testing. So far I have been okay with the idea. I think tomorrow is going to make it "real" I also have noticed I am getting a little more emotional. Find a tear rolling down my cheek now and then. Good luck to us all. Next week we can all sit down on the loser's bench together.
Carla S.
on 7/11/04 9:14 pm - Signal Mountain, TN
One week for me too!! This time next Monday they will be taking me to the holding area to get me ready for surgery. Very emotional weekend. I cried so much. Little things hurt my feelings. I'm scared as well, Susan. But like you said - this is our life we are fighting for!!! Hope you enjoyed Outback. My sister is bringing me a German Chocolate cake that she made from scratch. My mom always made me one for my birthday. Shame on me!!! I hope that things go great for you and I will keep you in my prayers and you keep me in yours. God Bless. Carla Smith, Signal Mtn., TN
Sandy D.
on 7/11/04 11:41 pm - Mascoutah, IL
Hi there, I'm right behind you and although not really nervous yet (unless I'm in denial ) I'm so ready to get this surgery over with and the rough period after. My prayers are with you for a noneventful surgery and speedy recovery
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views