JULY 13TH ALMOST HERE

Sherri_B
on 7/11/04 8:13 am - washington, MO
Well its almost my turn .. please keep me in your prayers
IrishIze
on 7/11/04 9:02 am - NJ
One day and one sleep away!! You will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers!! I pray that all goes well for you and you have an successful surgery and a speedy recovery!! Please be sure to check back and let us know how you are! Hugs, Nancy
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/11/04 10:15 am - MD
yes i will deff keep u in my prayers and cant wait to join u on the loosing side
(deactivated member)
on 7/11/04 11:54 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Sherri, you are in my prayers. I will try to stop by and see you after I have my drain out, but I can't make any promises, because I get tired pretty easy yet. You will do just fine in surgery...Dr. Richardson really has this down to an art form (surgery averages between 45 and 55 minutes). And your assistant surgeon? You will see him on Wednesday, but he's hot AND has his hands all over your body!
Melissa W.
on 7/11/04 5:40 pm - Boise, ID
I will keep you in mine, if you keep me in yours! July 13th Rules! lol Melissa
melissaross75
on 7/12/04 11:36 am - Cottage Grove, MN
You know I'm praying for you and vice versa! This time tomorrow we will both be done with all this anticipation! Can't wait to be on the road to recovery and teaching myself to eat all over again. All of you July 13th babies are in my thoughts and prayers. See you on the losing side!! Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views