People Sched for Surgery tmw 7/12

IrishIze
on 7/10/04 11:39 pm - NJ
Here's the list of people scheduled for their surgery tomorrow. Please offer them your support and well-wishes!! My personal message is that I will be thinking and praying for each and every one of you!! May you have a successful surgery and a speedy and uncomplicated recovery! God bless you all!! Please let us know how you're doing when you feel up to it. July 12 Babies!! Stephanie G - ID Shawna Talles - WI Cynthia Hollaman - GA Lisa W - AZ Michelle LaRocque - MI Roxie B - OK Jessica Machado - MA Deb K - MN Bob Welliver - NH Barbara S - IA Stephany S - FL
Linda O.
on 7/10/04 11:52 pm - Sea Cliff, NY
Well tomorrow is the big day!!!!!!!!! How great for all of you. I will be thinking and praying for you all to have an uncomplicated surgery and quick recovery. I am also a July baby, the 26th to be exact. Good Luck to all of you.
Nita A.
on 7/11/04 12:23 am - Fayetteville, NC
Wow, It's your turn and I am sooo excited for each of you! I pray that you have a complications free surgery and a speedy recovery! Keep the party hats flowing!! Nita
Lu C.
on 7/11/04 6:28 am - Stockbridge, GA
WISHING YOU THE BEST TOMOORW, I WILL HAVE YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS COME ON OVER TO LOSERVILLE WE ARE ALL WAITING WITH OPEN ARMS LU
IrishIze
on 7/11/04 6:30 am - NJ
Hey Lu, how are you doing??? Guess you got through you surgery ok. Please fill us in on how everything went. Hugs, Nancy
Sherri_B
on 7/11/04 8:09 am - washington, MO
GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU HERE IS A SPECIAL FOR EACH OF YOU ..
Katie P.
on 7/11/04 9:14 am - Orange Park, FL
Hi!!! BIG DAY FOR YOU ALL!!! You are in my thoughts and prayer!! I pray for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery, too!! Then I wish you a wonderful new image ahead of you!! I will be joining with you all NEXT DAY after yours! (NEEDLES ~~~> ) Katie~ 7/13/04
Jessica Senez (Lash)
on 7/11/04 10:10 am - MD
Good luck to ALL !
Ilva K.
on 7/11/04 12:48 pm - NYC, NY
good luck everyone i will join you on the 13th
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views