Finally!!!!!!!!!! I hope!!!!!! :-S

aspiringmissy
on 7/10/04 4:34 pm - Conyers, GA
I have waited a long time for this surgery. Hopefully it is finally here. It has been set for July 21st. I am really excited and look forward to the day arriving. I solicit all prayers and will be praying for you all as well. Hope to hear from some of you soon. I am in Decatur, Georgia, 36 yr old divorcee. I have one 18 yr old son. Oh yeah, my name is Stephanie.
brandnewmw30
on 7/10/04 5:56 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
Congratulations Stephanie!! The 21st will be here sooner than you think. I go this Friday the 16th. I am so anxious because I waited almost three years for this. If You or I don't catch ech others post bythe time you go for surgery I send you warmest wishes on a speedy recovery. Girl I'll see you on the other side when we're boyh LOOSERS!
Linda O.
on 7/11/04 12:02 am - Sea Cliff, NY
Hi Stephanie, My prayers are with you and I will be thinking of you on the 21st. I am also a July baby, my big day is on the 26th.. I cant wait but I am scared. I am a teacher in N.Y.C and live with my husband -no kids.
Nita A.
on 7/11/04 12:19 am - Fayetteville, NC
Stephanie, I am soo happy for you! I pray that God watches over you and guides through the rest of your journey! Nita
Lu C.
on 7/11/04 8:24 am - Stockbridge, GA
CONGRATULATIONS AND BIG HUGS TO YA, I AM POST OP NOW AND SO GLAD THAT IT IS OVER, YOU WILL BE FEELING MANY DIFFERENT EMOTIONS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS BUT HANG IN THERE ..YOU CAN DO IT I WILL HAVE YOU IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FROM ONE GA GIRL TO ANOTHER...... LU
Traci72
on 7/11/04 4:03 pm - Hastings, MN
Hi Stephanie!! My surgery is also on the 21st, so you won't be going through this "alone"! It'll be here before you know it, and then you'll be a LOSER!!! Tons of hugs and prayers your way....you're going to do awesome!! Traci
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views