I'm home

Monna W.
on 7/10/04 1:14 pm - Susanville, CA
I am now post-op. Had some challenges, but everything has worked out fine. If you would like more details, please see my profile. Had an epidural catheter for pain so actually felt none. Have had 3 Vicodin in the 28 hours since the epidural was removed. One of them was just to help me make the 2 hour trip home. Thanks for everyone's prayers and good wishes. Monna
IrishIze
on 7/10/04 1:37 pm - NJ
Monna, I'm so happy to hear that you are home and on your way to a complete recovery!! I'm sorry you had a few setbacks, but in the end, I'm sure it will all be worth it. I will continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please take good care of yourself - get your rest and keep in touch when you have a chance. Hugs, Nancy
cosette
on 7/10/04 3:13 pm - Tujunga, CA
CONGRATULATIONS...you loser!
brandnewmw30
on 7/10/04 5:59 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
Monna great to hear that you're home! I wish you the best on a speedy recovery and I'm so proud of you for going through with it . I go on the 16th,and I hope I deal with the pain as well as you are. Take care and I'll see you on the LOOSERS side!
Dj _.
on 7/10/04 10:55 pm - Eden Prairie, MN
Monna, so glad you're home and safe and doing well. Your background as a nurse must have been a Godsend with the 'extras' you went through. Start losing now, and stay well. Deb
Nita A.
on 7/11/04 12:11 am - Fayetteville, NC
Monna, I am glad to see you back I'm sorry about the challenges. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers as you continue forward on your journey! Nita
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views