I DID IT!!!!!!!!!

laury
on 7/10/04 11:02 am - San Manuel, AZ
Im on the other side. I hurt like crazy, but, Im happy crazy. I had my open Rny on july 7th. I dont remember alot from that day. The thing I remember most is the morphine pump. Every 5 min. I got to push the meds. The problem is, I cant fill my pain perscription here. My little town has a clinic and its closed on weekends. Also, no fat free or low fat cream soups here, so my sis will have to take my stuff to Tucson tomorrow and get it filled. I had a great Roomy. Presfine, thank you for your great company. Also for loaning your dh to help pick up stuff I dropped. lol I pray that you do well in your journey friend. God bless, Laury (gunna go rest)
Laura C.
on 7/10/04 1:14 pm - Knoxville, TN
I'm so happy you're home, Laury! Congratulations! I just had lap band surgery yesterday in Georgia at an outpatient surgery center. My surgery began at 7:30 AM and my mom picked me up to go back to the hotel at noon. I went immediately to Walgreens to fill my prescription and I wish I could share it with you. Hopefully your sister will take care of you. Take care and get some rest. Yay for us!!! Your friend, Laura
Irene S.
on 7/10/04 1:16 pm - NJ
Welcome home Laury! Each day will get a little better and before long you'll be good as new.
IrishIze
on 7/10/04 1:39 pm - NJ
Congratulations Laury!! I'm so glad you did well with your surgery, and are on your way to a speedy recovery. Hopefully you will get your meds soon. Get your rest and take care of yourself!! Hugs, Nancy
cosette
on 7/10/04 3:16 pm - Tujunga, CA
Hurray! Now it's all...downhill from here, right? Congratulations! I'll be watching how you do and rooting for you.
brandnewmw30
on 7/10/04 6:03 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
I'm so proud of you Laury!! I go on the 16th and I've been really nervous. I hope you have a speedy recovery and the pain eases up soon. Take careand I'll seeyou on the other side at the end of the week.
Nita A.
on 7/11/04 12:09 am - Fayetteville, NC
Laury, I am glad you see you home and doing well. I pray each day you find yourself stronger and healthier than the day before. Rest up and see you on the boards soon! Nita
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views