Home from the hospital

jenniferwheeler
on 7/10/04 9:25 am - PA
Hi everyone...I am now a post-op pait and came home from the hospital today 7.10.04 my surgery was on Wed. 7.7.04...All went ok however I am very weak so I have to get back to bed but will post again soon. Thank you all for your support.
IrishIze
on 7/10/04 10:11 am - NJ
Hooray for you you, Jenn!!! I am so glad everything went well - I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy and uncomplicated recovery!! Get your rest, and know that we are all thinking about you!! Hugs, Nancy
melissaross75
on 7/10/04 10:43 am - Cottage Grove, MN
Glad to hear you are home and up and moving around! Congrats on being on the losing side. I'll be meeting you there on Tuesday. Wish me luck! Melissa
cosette
on 7/10/04 3:18 pm - Tujunga, CA
Congratulations, Jennifer. Woo-hoo! Glad it went so well. Now just rest up so you can post more of your successes!
brandnewmw30
on 7/10/04 6:05 pm - MERRILLVILLE, IN
Great Jenn!!!! So happy everything went smooth with you. I go on the 16th and are really nervous. I hope you have a speedy recovery and I'll seeyou on the other side.
Dj _.
on 7/10/04 11:16 pm - Eden Prairie, MN
Hi Jennifer, Glad you're home safe and sound! Congratulations on making it to the losing side! I hope your recovery is speedy and without complications! Deb
Nita A.
on 7/11/04 12:05 am - Fayetteville, NC
Jennifer, It is good to know that you are home and everything went well. Get plenty of rest and don't forget to walk and sip on yor water! You go Girl! Nita
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views