oh Nooooooooo

KooKooKeri
on 7/10/04 7:50 am - Reseda, CA
hi.... My surgery is on Thursday! YIKES! I went to my pcp this past Thursday for h&p, and final clearance. She looked in my ears and said, oh **** you have an ear infection She put me on antibiotics - for 10days. she said she'd still sign off on the surgery. however, since friday morning i have felt like total crap. LOL. Been coughing, all congested. No fever tho. Feel slightly better today. I will just DIE if i have to reskedule. i couldnt handle that. Just wanted to vent...and knew u guys would totally understand... ~k
Irene S.
on 7/10/04 8:13 am - NJ
Oh Nooooo! I hope you feel better! Rest up, lock yourself away from humanity and their germs if necessary! What ever it takes. Just be well for that big date! irene
Deejay
on 7/10/04 8:58 am - Sparks, NV
oh you poor thing, that would suck!!! I will pray you are well for surgery and not have to reschedule!
IrishIze
on 7/10/04 10:25 am - NJ
Sorry to hear you're sick, but let's look at it this way. You have four whole days to recuperate - I'll bet by Tuesday you're feeling significantly better. Right?!?! Positive thinking - say after me: "I will be better, I will be better, I will be better"....see, better already, huh??? :lol Well, I really do hope you feel better and are able to have your surgery without any problem. Hugs, Nancy
cosette
on 7/10/04 3:30 pm - Tujunga, CA
Hey, Keri. I'm so sorry you're feeling low. But your doc said she'd sign off no matter what, right? So it'll be okay. In four days, you'll be back up dancing. Just rest and drink WATER...lots. I'll pray for you.
sammyglo
on 7/10/04 4:20 pm - Hobart, IN
i hope you feel better. get plenty of rest we are all thinking about you and praying for you. you'll kick this in the butt. good luck!!
Nita A.
on 7/10/04 11:57 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Keri, OOOH NOOO! I am praying for this illness to leave your body! Get lots of rest and plenty of fluids. I read some place on here that coldeze is suppose to be good for the cold part of it! I hope you are feeling better soon! Nita
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views