June Surgery Resource

Nita A.
on 7/10/04 5:51 am - Fayetteville, NC
Hello my fellow July babies, as my date draws nearer I am feeling the feelings that most of you are having........SCARED, NERVOUS, EXCITED, and BRING IT ON (not sure if that's a feeling but, it is what I feel). Just when I thought I had looked at almost everything this site has to offer, I found that if I go back 1 month ahead to the June surgery support section I could see and chat with people who are fresh out of the starting gates. I have read some of the things they've written and I feel better about some things. I'm not sure if this comes to a surprise to anyone but hey, I love to share!! Nita Date: 13 days away!! YEEHAW!
IrishIze
on 7/10/04 6:16 am - NJ
Hey Nita, I have been doing that for the past couple of days too! I feel like I need to get as much info as I can on what happens right after surgery, a week after, two weeks after, etc. I love peeking in on the June 2004 group!! Hugs, Nancy
IrishIze
on 7/10/04 7:28 am - NJ
PS: I have also been cutting and pasting the things that the post-ops are eating into a Word document, printing it off and putting it into a binder with all kinds of tips I have been collecting off the message board!! If you want me to email you a copy of what I have, let me know. Hugs, Nancy
Nita A.
on 7/10/04 11:40 pm - Fayetteville, NC
Nancy, You are wonderful, YES! You need not ask do I want the information...of course I do!!!! Thank you sooo much! p.s. Glad to know I am not the only "peeker"! Nita
Eileen F.
on 7/11/04 1:15 am - Long Island, NY
Nancy, What a great idea!! I would love to have that as a resource!! Take care, Eileen
cosette
on 7/10/04 3:43 pm - Tujunga, CA
I'm July 21, too! And what a brilliant idea! Thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views