Surgery in 4 days! 7/14

alli E.
on 7/10/04 12:47 am - CA
Hey out there! I just wanted to post and say how EXCITED I AM!! I never thought this date would come soooo fast! I had all my preops done and I am perfectly healthy and a grea canidate to go UNDER! I just wanted to tell all of you that I have been worried and scared and NOW I AM JUST HAPPY I AM DOING IT! WAHOOOO! Is there anyone out there who is having WLS at CEDARS Sinai in LA???? I am on July 14 and wondered if anyone was around.?????????? welll love all the support and please write me! thanks!
Deejay
on 7/10/04 12:49 am - Sparks, NV
woo hoo!!! I'm 5 days after you, I can hardly contain myself too. My pre-op tests are Monday. I wi**** would just get here!!! Good luck to you and best wishes. Deejay
Atima M.
on 7/10/04 1:04 am - St. Paul, MN
I am excited too! Mine is coming up as well!!! I have my pre-op on Monday and thats what I am scared of. I just think everything has went so smooth for me that something will go wrong at my pre-op visit. I pray that I can control my emotions but the closer it gets the more nerveous I feel What to do? What to do? Atima
lily K.
on 7/10/04 3:53 am - brockton, MA
dear alice i had mine on 7/6/04 and am now on the losing side, still sore it hurts to get up from a sitting position or bed but every day is getting better and better. get up and walk as soon as you can , it seems like a lot of effort to go 15 steps but it is worth it in the long run, my thoughts and prayers are with you, good luck!! lilykate
IrishIze
on 7/10/04 4:19 am - NJ
Hi Alice - you're 5 days ahead of me. I had my pre-admission testing today, and my final medical clearance on Wednesday from my PCP. All my tests have turned out great, so I'm happy about that and feel more secure about going under. Hey, in a month's time we'll all be back here talking about how much weight we have lost!! WooHoo!!! Hugs, Nancy
Marjoe W.
on 7/10/04 4:27 am - Medford, OR
Hi Alice, I have my surgery the same day as you in Eugene, OR! Woke up this morning really dizzy! Hope it is just nerves...See you on the losing side! Marjoe
Linda O.
on 7/10/04 4:31 am - Sea Cliff, NY
Good luck to you. I am also having surgery this month OMG I am so excited but scared any advice?
Nita A.
on 7/10/04 5:20 am - Fayetteville, NC
Alice, I am so excited for you! We are all here for each other. Remember we are just a "click" away ! Good Luck and God bless!
Mandy L.
on 7/10/04 4:37 pm - Henagar, AL
I am in the same situation. My surgery is on the 13th. I will pray for and please remember me. Good luck! I hope to talk to you on the losing side. Mandy in AL
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views