I have a question!

suzeeq
on 7/9/04 10:52 am - Palmerton, PA
I have a question! Original Post by Susan Uhnak at 8:37 PM EST on 07/09/2004 Palmerton, PA - RNY (07/29/2004) I have read nothing but good about my doctor (go to my profile)and do not doubt him but I would like to know where you can find out your doctors records whether good or bad! My fathers wife seems to think the doctor I have chosen has a bad track record! I've heard nothing but good about him! We all go into this knowing there can be complications and I understand that but now more than ever I want to come out of this problem free just so she doesn't get the chance to say "I told you so!" I guess you can tell there's no love lost between us but it makes me angry because whenever I do something she always boo-hoos it....I hope someone can answer me...Thanks in advance....Hugs...Susie
Brandy H.
on 7/9/04 1:22 pm - charlestown, IN
hey . I really wish i could help ya. My doctor is reg with obesity so he is easy to look up.. Might want to try to check to see if he is reg with this site. And you can always ask him for his background. they have to provide that and even if you don't want to ask you can have someone in your family ask for that information. they have to share it with you.. Hope this helps hugs brandy
IrishIze
on 7/9/04 1:49 pm - NJ
Susan, if you go to your profile and click on your surgeon's name, you can get some information on him. Sorry about your father's wife being a pain - who needs that when you've already got enough on your mind. I can kind of relate. My mom is supportive of me, but wants to tell people, and I want to keep my surgery private. I can't tell you how many times she's said, "I know you want to keep it private, but what if the neighbors ask me how you're doing? Can I just tell them you had surgery?" Then I have to tell her that the neighbors don't know, so the issue will never come up....poor old gal...she's so afraid that someone is going to ask about me and she won't be able to spill her guts. I know it's just worry on her part. I don't live with my parents, so I don't quite understand her fear that someone will ask. Oh well, I just think she wants to tell people.... But, I really don't need this kind of thing right now.... Hang in there - we'll get through this together. Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views