Profile Update on Surgery Experience

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/04 7:30 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I updated my profile for any of those curious as to what the hosptial stay is like. It does NOT have every detail yet, because I am kind of tired of writing (I'm using my lap-top because the main puter is out and I have to hold it on my lap). I WILL write more at some point to give more information to pre-ops using St. Alexius in St. Louis. I hope this helps SOMEONE out there, because I know that reading other profiles definitely helped me!
Heather M.
on 7/9/04 8:11 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
Great update, I really enjoyed reading it. I know that it will help others. Thanks, Heather
Brandy H.
on 7/9/04 1:18 pm - charlestown, IN
very good i hope my surgery goes that well... thanks for all the information.. hugs brandy
IrishIze
on 7/9/04 1:58 pm - NJ
Wow, Pam, great update. First of all, I am sending good thoughts to you that your recovery continues to go so well. Secondly, thank you so much for telling us about your experience! I devoured everything you wrote! I can't say I'm looking forward to the hospital part, but I know I can get through it!! Again, thanks so much for taking the time to fill us in, and please keep in touch when you can (but get your rest first!!!) Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views