Surgery postponed

Kathi M.
on 7/9/04 6:31 am - Jim Thorpe, PA
At 3 days to go, I just got a call. They have postponed my date by one day. I now go on Tuesday afternoon instead of Monday morning. Thought I was OK with it till I hung up. I guess I have been working myself up towards being ready and it just feels like such a big let down. I know it's only a day so I will have to make the best of it. Just disappointed I guess.
Brandy H.
on 7/9/04 7:39 am - charlestown, IN
I am so sorry,. I could not imagine how that would feel. I no you are so excited and can't wait just like me. I guess just be thankful that it is only 1 day. Some people can't even get it at all. I just thank god for giving me this chance to better myself. I am so excited for you and I will keep you in my prayers. Keep your head up. hugs brandy
mbarbis3836
on 7/9/04 12:36 pm - Pittsfield, MA
Bandy, Just wanted to wish you luck with your journey since we are schedualed for the same day!! ~Matt
Heather M.
on 7/9/04 8:03 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
Kathi I can totally relate. Luckily in the end mine ended up not changing. I told the surgeon that you mentally prepare for a certain date that it's upsetting to change it. You get comfortable with a that date, you own it and to change that it just throws you off balance and causes you to lose a certain amount of security. ((((Lots of Hugs)))) Heather
siennagodiva
on 7/9/04 9:01 am - BALTIMORE, MD
That is my worst fear right now. I keep waiting for that call. I am sooooo sorry it happened to you. But remember everything happens for a reason. Keep us posted and good luck. Michelle F
mbarbis3836
on 7/9/04 12:37 pm - Pittsfield, MA
I'm sorry to hear that your date was changed. I hope everything works out well for you and stay strong!!
IrishIze
on 7/9/04 2:25 pm - NJ
With emotions being so high, I can imagine how hard it was to have your date changed. I'm glad it was only for one day, and not a week or two. I guess at this point we have to take it a day at a time! Hugs, Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views