One week away from my surgery and I'm very scared

Maria A.
on 7/9/04 5:17 am - Chula Vista, CA
HEY everyone my surgery is in one week,I'm feeling so scared and depressed.Please keep me in your prayers.I'm going through a big personal problem so that doesn't help any.
Heather M.
on 7/9/04 5:20 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
Maria we are here for you. I have good vibes about everyone here and know that we are all going to do excelent! Heather
Alli G.
on 7/9/04 6:37 am - Troy, NY
Hey Maria, I am scared too! Just trying to keep focused on the positives and stay clear of the negatives. Easier said than done, but try to keep occupied and hopefully that will help! I will be online tonight if you need to talk, ok? Take Care, Allison
Brandy H.
on 7/9/04 7:41 am - charlestown, IN
I totally no what you are going threw. I am having a lot of personal issues myself. If you would like to talk let me no. Cause we gotta have friends. hehe.. watch over you and keep you safe. hugs brandy
Deejay
on 7/9/04 8:08 am - Sparks, NV
Big hugs and prayers to you. Hang in there, we're almost there! Hugs, Deejay
IrishIze
on 7/9/04 2:27 pm - NJ
Hang in there Maria....there are a lot of emotions that go along with major surgery, and especially a life changing one like this. Then, when you have personal problems to go along with it, it's just that much worse. We're here for you!! Stay strong!! Hugs, Nancy
MarinaS
on 7/11/04 3:41 pm - Small Town, WA
I am one week away also. I have not been scared or anything. I have not had any feelings really. I made my decision and am really looking forward to the surgery. I am looking forward to really living instead of slowly dieing. You will come through this being healthier and happier then you have ever been. This is an opportunity many others will not have. You see, some people wait until their health is so bad they cannot choose WLS. We are the luck ones.
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views