Pre-Admission Testing tomorrow AM

IrishIze
on 7/9/04 5:01 am - NJ
I have my pre-admission testing tomorrow at the hospital where I will be having my surgery. It sounds weird, but I'm kind of excited to see the hospital. I'm hoping to meet with the anesthesiologist and the nurse from the bariatric ward. I'm going to ask if I can see the ward...I hope they let me. After that, I just have my medical clearance on Wednesday, and then it's just waiting for Monday 8:30 AM!! It's really getting close!!! Nancy
Heather M.
on 7/9/04 5:17 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
This is so ! I am going to go nuts this next week! I am so flippin' excited. I wish the hospital I was going to had a bariatiric floor. Oh well, as long as I get the surgery and they know how to take care of me afterwards. Heather
Nita A.
on 7/9/04 5:19 am - Fayetteville, NC
Nancy, I am sooo excited for you! I am looking forward to your words of wisdom you'll have to give since you are going before me!!! Tell us what happens at the pre-op appointment at the hospital!
Deejay
on 7/9/04 8:06 am - Sparks, NV
OMG, it is so close isn't it!!? My pre-admission testing is on Monday. I'm actually looking forward to it as well. I just looked at my surgery countdown and it switched to single digit days! I wish we could be in person and give each other a hug on our big day. Deejay
IrishIze
on 7/9/04 2:29 pm - NJ
Deejay, I know - I wish we could all be in the same hospital, or better yet in the same room!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views