I'm home!

(deactivated member)
on 7/9/04 2:09 am - Somewhere Else
Well everyone, I'm home. They would have sent me home yesterday, but I opted for the extra day...better safe than sorry. No pain, nothing! I'm doing really well. They had even called me to get there early...they had a cancellation and wanted me in there ASAP, lol..we ran! Good luck to all..hope things go as smoothly for all of you as it has for me. Linda
Nita A.
on 7/9/04 2:13 am - Fayetteville, NC
Linda, we are so glad that you are back and doing so well! I would have opted for the extra day as well! Linda is back!
IrishIze
on 7/9/04 3:23 am - NJ
Yippee!! I'm so happy for you Linda! I hope everything continues to go well for you - please keep in touch and let us know how things are going for you. Hugs, Nancy
Heather M.
on 7/9/04 3:25 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
Yeah Linda Glad to hear everything went well and you back with us. I too would have opted for an extra day. I have my surgery on a monday and was told the earliest I would be let to go home would be friday as long as I was doing well and there were no problems. Heather
suzeeq
on 7/9/04 4:18 am - Palmerton, PA
Congratulations to you! I'm glad everything went well for you! Now for the healing part! Be good to yourself and keep us all posted on your progress...Hugs...Susie
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/04 6:04 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
Welcome back! Isn't it so much more comfortable to be at home? I have a couple of questions for you. First, do you feel like a different person at all? Like your past life disappeared while you were in the hospital? Also, are you concerned about things happening at home, like a blood clot, low blood pressure, or anything? These are just a couple of things that I felt when I got home yesterday.
(deactivated member)
on 7/9/04 10:36 pm - Somewhere Else
Hiyas Pamela... Being home is amazing...although I have more muscle pain now because my boyfriend and my kids won't stop making me laugh I don't really feel any different, although I can't really tell if I'm hungry or not. I don't really have any health concerns either...I have a little seapage from one of my incisions, but it seems to have stopped, no fever either. I hope things keep going as well as they have been so far. I also hope that everyone else is as lucky as I have been. I'll take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support once again and for the welcome back I'll keep updating here and on my profile...oops I should go update that now shouldn't I? lol Take care everyone!!!!! Linda
Alli G.
on 7/9/04 6:41 am - Troy, NY
Nice to have you back Linda! Glad that everything has been pretty smooth for you! How are you feeling? Take care and I will look for your updates!-Allison
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views