7/20/04 in New Jersey

maryann F.
on 7/9/04 2:01 am - north arlington, NJ
Anybody having surgery on July 20 also anybody having surgery with Dr. Schmidt in new jersey
Heather M.
on 7/9/04 3:21 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
Maryann- Nancy posts a list of people that, I'm assuming frequent the forum here, with their surgery dates. Also if you click on the link at the top of this page that says "Your Profile" you should have on there links to both the forum for you Dr. and also a link to see who all on the site has listed a date in July. You could also go to the New Jersey forum and check on there. Heather
IrishIze
on 7/9/04 3:25 am - NJ
Maryann - I'm having surgery at Holy Name Hospital in Teaneck, NJ on July 19. My surgeon is Dr. Holup. Where are you having your surgery? Hackensack Med Center? Nancy
maryann F.
on 7/9/04 7:17 am - north arlington, NJ
Yes, having surgery July 20 at Hackensack Med by Dr. Schmidt!
Marcy B.
on 7/9/04 1:41 pm - West Bloomfield, MI
I am also having the surgery on July 20th in Michigan. It looks like there are at least 40 other people who are scheduled to have this surgery on the same day. I think that should be comforting..shouldn't it? I don't know because I have a wide range of emotions right now. Mostly I would like to have it over with already. Keep in touch all the rest of you /7/20 dates....
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1179 views