Whoooo hoooo got through my Pre-Op

Sherry Sonson
on 7/8/04 7:32 am - Valdese, NC
Got through Pre-OP and now I look forwarded to the 20th God Bless Everyone!!! Sherry
Deejay
on 7/8/04 8:47 am - Sparks, NV
YAY!! good for you! My pre-op is on Monday! I'm actually looking forward to it cuz its just one step closer! What were the tests they did?
Sherry Sonson
on 7/8/04 8:52 am - Valdese, NC
Hi there, They did a ABG, CBC,CMP,PT, Thyroid, UA, Chest xray and ekg. The ABG took twice for the lady to get, but I go through it!!!! Yipeeeee! God Bless, Sherry
Irene S.
on 7/8/04 9:51 am - NJ
Yippee! That's wonderful! Now you're a step closer!!!! irene
suzeeq
on 7/8/04 9:54 am - Palmerton, PA
Good for you Sherry! I go for my pre-testing on the 13th. and was wondering what it consisted of! Thanks for sharing and good luck and god bless....Hugs Susie
IrishIze
on 7/8/04 11:04 pm - NJ
I have my consult with the cardiologist this afternoon (I had a nuclear stress test and echocardiogram) and I'm going for my pre-admission testing at the hospital tomorrow (Sat 7/10). I'm also meeting with the anesthesiologist and the nurse from the bariatric ward. I'm going ask if I can see the ward - I'd like to know where I'm going to be. On Wednesday I have my medical clearance from my PCP and that should be it before the surgery. I'm finding it a little strange that I don't have a pre-op appointment with the surgeon though... Nancy
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views