Surgery on Tuesday!!

Katie P.
on 7/8/04 1:12 am - Orange Park, FL
Hey!! I have a great news to tell!! I am scheduled to have surgery next Tuesday at Ocala, Florida at 6 in the morning!! I couldnt believe it only took few days for the paperworks to be submitted to my insurance, and I got a call last Monday from the nurse, telling me the wonderful news that it has approved!! I am really excited about it, but at same time, I am scared and nervous!! Katie
Nita A.
on 7/8/04 1:19 am - Fayetteville, NC
Cheers to you! I know you must be soooo excited, the emotions you are feeling are so similar to my own. We are all here for one another! Katie! Welcome to the July babies!
Pat L.
on 7/8/04 1:29 am - Pewaukee, WI
Congratulations! What a great day that will be !! I am scheduled for July 15 so we will be like sisters! I am excited and scared just like you. Be sure to stay in touch with the support group and other supports that you have in place. We reallllllllly need that support right now! Good luck and God bless you. May all the angels be at your side on Tuesday!!! Pat
flowergirl810
on 7/8/04 2:20 am - Milwaukee, WI
WOW, now that's what I call quick! Tuesday is my day too! Prayers! Denise
IrishIze
on 7/8/04 4:21 am - NJ
Wow, Katie - that was FAST!!!! Congratulations to you - at least you don't have too much time to worry! Please keep us posted on how you are doing - remember, we're all in the same boat here!! Hugs, Nancy
Barbara S.
on 7/8/04 11:34 am - Muscatine, IA
congrats on your surgery approval you will be just a day behind me good luck to you for a speedy recovery barb roux-y open july12
Susan Q.
on 7/8/04 4:24 pm - Portland, OR
Dear Katie -- My open RNY surgery is scheduled for the same day as yours -- lucky 13!!! Lots of prayers and blessings being sent your way on rays of light. I will be in Mexico for mine. Best of luck to us all. Susan
bama G.
on 7/8/04 10:50 pm - Brewton, AL
Just wanted to wish you the best for an uneventful surgery and a speedy & smooth recovery. See you on the losing side! mine is the same day . i well be in p-cola fl. my sug. is at 1:15 good luck bama girl_37
Kathi M.
on 7/9/04 6:46 am - Jim Thorpe, PA
COngrats and best of luck to you. I was scheduled for Monday but just found out I have been rescheduled for Tuesday. I will be thinking of you and wish you the best! Kathi
Joni L.
on 7/9/04 2:14 pm - New Orleans, LA
Hi Katie! I just had surgery on Tuesday 7/6/04. It was lap RNY and I was home by Wednesday night! I had to get to hospital at 5:30am, so I think it is great that you are going to be early - gives you time on Tuesday to do the lung exercises and walk in the halls. If the x-ray on Wednesday comes out OK, you can begin drinking water. Since I was doing so well, they let me progress to clear liquids before I left around 7pm. It was great to get some sleep Wednesday night - difficult to sleep in the hospital. It was a breeze, so good luck. joni
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views