They changed my date

Tanja Y
on 7/7/04 2:42 pm - Wahiawa, HI
I called today to find out when I was suppose to come in for all my pre-op stuff. My surgeon said 10 days ago they'd call me in a few days......and I was tired of waiting. After getting the run around from someone who ovbiously shouldn't answer phones I was told they'd get back to me sometime today. When they finally got back to me I was told my date had changed to the 23rd. So now I go in on Friday instead of Monday. Few days earlier then what I was scheduled for, but hey, I won't complaine! I was getting ready to have a fit when she said "we've had to change your date" because I figured it got pushed back but when she said it was going to be a few days earlier that building anger just completely evaporated. I've had to a few things, since my pre-op tests land on the day my daughter has a field trip, but it's all good. One way or another this is gonna happen. ~Tanja
Heather M.
on 7/7/04 11:43 pm - Kirtland AFB, NM
Tanja- Glad to hear everything worked out in the end. The closer my date gets the more worried I am that they are going to call me a say that they are moving my date. Best wishes to you. Heather
IrishIze
on 7/7/04 11:44 pm - NJ
Well, I'm glad if it had to change it changed to an earlier date! I'm going to change your date on the list! Hugs, Nancy
Nita A.
on 7/8/04 1:16 am - Fayetteville, NC
Tanja, my twin!! Congratulations!! For a while there I was the only one with July 23rd, I am sooo happy that your day has gotten moved up! Keep us informed so we can swap stories and ideas!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views