Missing Peaceful Sleep

Nita A.
on 7/7/04 1:11 pm - Fayetteville, NC
I have noticed that lately as my date draws nearer my sleeping time has decline DRASTICALLY!I stay up untill odd hours of the night and wake up way to early for the time in which I go to sleep. I thought that my nerves have improved silghtly but maybe subconsciously they haven't? I just want to sleep better. I am excited, nervous, and scared about this surgery and I know my life will change and it will be hard. I am a strong person and when I put my mind, heart, and soul into something I can do it! Go Nita! You go Girl! Go Nita! (sorry my own cheering party, ok refocus ) Perhaps now that I have said it out in the open that I can get a good nights rest. Here's to wishful thinking!!! Subconscious Mr. Sandman bring me a dream!!!!
IrishIze
on 7/7/04 1:22 pm - NJ
I know just what you mean; only you can't sleep and I'm having trouble eating. I know my nerves are starting to get frayed because I'm not feeling that well, and that's how stress comes out in me. I can't wait until the surgery is over and I'm back in my own bed. Hope you get a good night sleep tonight. Here's the good fairy princess to sprinkle some moondust on you. Hugs, Nancy
MinnieMia
on 7/8/04 12:16 am - SC
I thought it was just me! I don't *feel* nervous at all but I only slept 3 hours night before last and only 4 or so last night. Been telling folks that they're not going to have to give me anesthesia for surgery Tuesday I'll just sleep through it! All night long all I can think of is all the stuff I need to get done before Tuesday. We'll be fine girlie! Go Nita! Go Nita!
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views