New profile!!

Deejay
on 7/7/04 5:29 am - Sparks, NV
Hi all you July babies! I'm getting so excited! I can't believe in less then 2 weeks I'll finally have my surgery. Anyway, I redid my profile page and there's a pic of my triplets on it if anyone wants to see. Have a great day!! Hugs, Deejay ~ HTML Volunteer
Irene S.
on 7/7/04 5:43 am - NJ
Hi Deejay, Your babies are gorgeous! I got a call today from my surgeon's office, saying that I have to go for my PATs on the 21st for surgery on the 27th. So, I'm getting excited too.
IrishIze
on 7/7/04 8:56 am - NJ
Deejay, your profile looks great!! Hey, maybe you can spiff mine up a bit??? Maybe??? Huh??? PLEEZE???? Your triplets are just adorable!! I'm sure they keep you very busy!! Hugs, Nancy
Deejay
on 7/7/04 9:19 am - Sparks, NV
Thanks Nancy! I would be happy to do your profile, I sent you an email with details. Deejay
sammyglo
on 7/7/04 1:45 pm - Hobart, IN
You have beautiful babies!!! you look like a proud mommy. how do you get your profile like that? i tried to email someone before and didn't get a response. any info would be helpful. thanks alot!!! gloria
Deejay
on 7/7/04 2:12 pm - Sparks, NV
Hi Gloria, thanks so much! To have your profile done you need to email us at [email protected] and just state in the email that you want your profile done. You should get an automated email response back asking you what you'd like for theme, color, music etc and you just fill that out and send it back and your put on a waiting list for your profile to be done. Deejay
Heather M.
on 7/8/04 12:18 am - Kirtland AFB, NM
Great job on the profile. You kids are just adorable. How the heck do you all fix your profiles up like that? I would love to add more pics. Heather
Deejay
on 7/8/04 12:21 am - Sparks, NV
Thanks Heather! To have your profile done you need to email us at [email protected] and just state in the email that you want your profile done. You should get an automated email response back asking you what you'd like for theme, color, music etc and you just fill that out and send it back and your put on a waiting list for your profile to be done. Hugs, Deejay ~ HTML Volunteer
Most Active
Recent Topics
STILL Fighting
MrsJuly · 3 replies · 1113 views
Feeling great after 10 years
missang · 1 replies · 1035 views
HELLO, Hello, hello
JustHat · 3 replies · 1112 views
Old Habits
JustHat · 0 replies · 1178 views